Delicious flourless, sugarless protein brownies
Lifting dem weights & dat fork – If you had to describe my favorite things in the world I think that would summarise it perfectly.
Also included in my favourite things are brownies; delicious, moist, chocolate brownies. Recently I haven’t been able to stop thinking about the yummy protein brownies I made for the Multipower Bake Off last year and knew I had to remake them.
These brownies are perfect when you are trying to clean up your diet, or trying to eat healthier. They have no flour or sugar and can be made super easy in a blender or all in one bowl! Try this when you are after a delicious healthy treat!
Protein Brownie Recipe
This healthy protein brownie recipe is great for when you are watching what you put into your body. I can confirm they are super easy to make and aren’t made of 99% sugar and 19237294 calories per bite.
Delicious Healthy Chocolate Protein Brownies
An easy, yet truly delicious, healthy chocolate brownie recipe that's everything you want in a brownie - fudgy, dark and chocolatey.
- 300g Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsb Vanilla Extract
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 75g High Quality Protein Powder*
- 85g Honey
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- Extras (Oreos/Chocolate Chips/Nuts ect)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Milk/Greek Yoghurt**
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a 9×9 tin 2, Place everything minus the bicarbonate of soda, and extras (oreos/chocolate chips) into a blender/whiz into a mixer and blitz until smooth
- Add in bicarbonate of soda and mix until smooth
- Pour mixture into tin and add chocolate chips and oreos/nuts ect
- Bake in the oven for 25-30mins or till knife comes out clean
- Leave for 10 minutes to cool and then enjoy
* I recommend using Multipower or Idealfit protein powder
** I used Fat Free Greek Yoghurt
Nutritional Information for 9:
164kcals | 3.5g Fat | 24g Carbs | 9g Protein
This recipe is also super versatile too so can easily make up to 12 servings! If you want a big brownie serving use a serving guide of 6 servings but I use 9 for a nice size. I highly suggest using a good quality chocolate protein powder such as Multipower or Idealfit.
Lots of love, S x