I am obsessed with these protein pancakes. Just 2 ingredients, one bowl or blender and the results are delicious, fluffy, healthy protein pancakes!
They have a 37 grams of protein per serving, and you can eat the whole stack with toppings for under 470 calories. They are super quick and easy to make meaning they are perfect for breakfast any day of the week.
2-Ingredient Protein Pancakes
I have been making these pancakes as my go-to for so long, and I have done various different flavours too so I haven’t got sick of the same recipe. Add chocolate chips, bacon, blueberries, cream.. the list goes on. You can also add different flavour protein powders and spices to really mix it up a bit, apple & cinnamon is delicious!
High Protein Breakfast
These are perfect as pre or post workout breakfast, because of the high protein per serving they are the perfect fuel for your workout or to get a post workout meal after your workout.
If you like this high protein breakfast recipe, you may like:
Delicious Healthy High Protein Pancakes
A simple yet delicious protein packed stack of pancakes that have no oats, banana or egg.
- 50g BulkPowders Protein Pancake Mix
- 100ml Water/Milk (I prefer almond milk)
- Toppings (Dark Chocolate/Whipped Cream/Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chips/Nuts ect)
- Place a scoop of pancake mix in a blender with 100ml or either water or milk (I used Dark Chocolate Almond Milk & added 1tsp cocoa powder to make amazing chocolate flavour protein pancakes) and mix it all together.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan to medium high heat. Add batter in small circles in the pan and sprinkle with your choice of toppings (chocolate chips, blueberries, nutella ect). When the edges start to look dry, flip them over and cook for another 1-2 minutes until brown.
- Top with anything you like and enjoy! My personal favourite is melted dark chocolate, strawberries and whipped cream!/li>
More simple, healthy recipes like this here
Before you go you must tell me your favourite toppings for pancakes! I cannot wait to make a big batch on Pancake Day and enjoy about 100 of them!
If you want easy and quick protein pancakes, a premade mix is definately an essential so make sure to check out the Bulkpowders protein pancake powder here
Lots of love, S x