2017 MULTIPOWER GREAT BRITISH HEALTH BLOGGER BAKE OFF
I am super thrilled to be apart of the Multipower 2017 Great British Health Blogger Bake Off this year! I was recently challenged by the guys over at Multipower UK to get creative with their 100% Whey Protein powder and whip up a healthy baked creation.
I am definitely not a pro when it comes to the kitchen, but I do enjoy getting creative and creating new ways to increase my protein in my snacks and meals. I also have a major sweet tooth and love having dessert everyday.
For my entry I have tried something completely out of my comfort zone. I am use to using flour, sugar and butter but this recipe is free from all of those things! Sweetened with fruit and honey (and the added oreos!), this recipe is perfect if you are craving chocolate or cookies!
The best thing about this recipe is that you can literally just throw everything into a mixer or blender and its ready to bake within minutes! Another great thing is most of the ingredients are super simple to find (in your local supermarket) and you can easily find the protein powder online here. I can’t stand it when I find a healthy recipe on pinterest and then it turns out that 99% of the ingredients are super expensive or only found on the web or a pricey wholefood store. This recipe is all about simplicity and ease, perfect for a quick bake!
Now give it a go!
- 300g Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 2tsb Vanilla Extract
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 2tbsp coconut milk / greek yoghurt*
- 50g Multipower Chocolate 100% Whey
- 25g Multipower Cookies & Cream 100% Whey
- 85g Honey
- 1/2tsb Bicarbonate of Soda
- 8 Oreo Thins
- 50g Chocolate Chips
* I use 0% fat greek yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a 9×9 tin
- Place everything minus the bicarbonate of soda, chocolate chips and oreos into a blender/whiz into a mixer and blitz until smooth
- Add in bicarbonate of soda and mix until smooth
- Pour mixture into tin and add chocolate chips and oreos
- Bake in the oven for 25-30mins or till knife comes out clean
- Leave for 10 minutes to cool and then enjoy
This recipe is also super versatile too so can easily make up to 12 servings! If you want a big brownie serving use a serving guide of 6 servings.
Macros for 6 brownies: 255kcals | 7g Fat | 33g Carbs | 14g Protein
Be sure to head over to the Multipower UK site and vote for my entry! It gives me a chance to win the opportunity to be Multipower’s Brand Ambassador for a year which would be incredible! I am super excited to be apart of this years Health Blogger Bake Off and would love if you gave my recipe a go! Make sure vote for your favourite to claim your exclusive BUY ONE GET ONE FREE BAKE OFF discount code!
Have you ever made protein brownies before? Let me know how yours turned out!